WHERE TO BUY LAPTOPS IN LAGOSlancetrend
Laptops in Lagos hmm… Lagos is not a place for the weak! I’m sure you already know that. You might not know this but getting a laptop in Lagos is also not for the weak.
Very few people win the war against the jungle of dubious Lagos vendors when trying to buy a Laptop in Lagos because they do not know how to navigate the terrain.
After going through this article, you will be among the select few people who wins the war against Lagos and crazy vendors when trying to buy a laptop in Lagos.
Ensure that you read through this article because it will save you a lot of money and time in the journey of getting a Laptop in Lagos.
2 MAJOR PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WHEN TRYING TO BUY LAPTOPS IN LAGOS
Before we go into the main issue, let us first start by identifying the problem: what are the problems with buying laptops in Lagos.
- Fraudulent nature of most vendors in Lagos: it is no longer news to most residents of Lagos that dealing with vendors is a lot like navigating the biblical valley of the shadow of ____, if you do not have the support of divinity, hmm… I rest my case. I think an apt representation of this situation is the popular Lagos slang: shine your eyes o!
- Getting the right price for the right specification that you have in mind: achieving this is a lot like finding the holy grail. Sometimes you get the right product but the price is not compatible. In other cases, you get a convenient price but the product is either below par or incompatible with what you really want.
5 THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A LAPTOP IN LAGOS
- Budget: this goes without saying. You should know what you are ready to spend before entering the market. Do your research to find out what that price can get you before moving on in your buying process.
- Purpose: most people make the mistake of buying a laptop because of appearance or price. That’s a rookie mistake; a laptop is meant to serve a major function and it is important to research laptops that can serve the purpose that you are going for.
- Location: this factor does not really come in handy all the time but in some special buying situations, location is very important. Case in point: if the product you are buying requires a physical check, then your location is very important in your decision process.
- State (new or used): my advice to everyone who cares to hear is to always buy new products especially those that come with warranty, but if your budget cannot foot that, it is vital to research the best options for used products.
- Choice of Vendor: in Lagos there is a popular saying that goes thus: follow who know road o! I rest my case.
3 WAYS TO IDENTIFY A FRAUDULENT VENDOR WHEN BUYING A LAPTOP IN LAGOS
- Ridiculous price offers
- Zero online presence or over-hyped online content
- No physical location
WHERE TO BUY LAPTOPS IN LAGOS
Okay now that we have addressed the fundamentals, let us jump right into the meat of the matter; where can you get the best laptops at the most affordable rate.
Right off the bat and without any hesitation, I’ll advice anyone going for quality at an affordable rate to visit www.lancetrend.com
With over 30 years in the business of providing quality tech solutions to her partners and end users, Lancetrend has successfully carved a niche for herself with a reputation that includes the following
- Top quality products as a result of long partnership with top brands like HP, Canon, DELL, Lenovo, ASUS, APPLE, among so many others
- Affordable products: because of her customer focused policy, Lancetrend always wins the price war against competitors because she goes the extra mile to give the best deals.
- Warranty on all her products.
- A track record of satisfied customers and partners
- Free delivery within Lagos and so many other glowing reviews
There you go guys: visit; https://lancetrend.com/product-category/laptops-notebooks/ to get the best quality of laptops at the most affordable rate
You can also get productivity hacks from (LANCETREND) @ www.lancetrend.com
Check us out on social media
You can also visit us at any of our stores:
No 11/13 Orishigun street, Iyana school bus stop by Apostolic church beside Wimpco foam, Ketu.
No 1, Otigba street computer village Ikeja, Lagos.
No 28, Otigba street computer village Ikeja, Lagos.
No 15A Oremeji street computer village Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly chat with a customer service representative on;